1) Find the book(s) you want
2) Add to Cart
3) To view your list, click on the Cart icon located at the top right hand corner at the top of the page (next to the login / register)
4) Enter Account and Billing Details
5) Choose shipping method: Self-collection / Home Delivery
6) Choose payment mode
7) Review your order and click Place Order
8) If you forget an item, you can still add in more items when you review your order. If you add the wrong item, you can still change it.
- The booklist can be found in the SCHOOL BOOKLIST tab
- Click the school
- Click the grade
- Click on the cart icon to add the book(s)
- The book(s) are in default qty of 1 copy. If you need more than 1 copy, click on the arrow.
- When you have finished, click the cart icon on the top right hand corner of the page to continue to payment or view the items in the cart.
- You will be required to fill up the the Account & Billing Details.
- Choose your Delivery Method; Home delivery or self collection.
- Do note that the lead time for home delivery is within 3-5 working days (subject to stock availability) excluding weekends and public holidays.
- Choose your payment method. Cash On Delivery is only applicable for home delivery. If you have chosen self collection, you can either pay by credit card using paypal or via bank transfer if you do not have credit card.
- FOR BANK TRANSFER – You are require to complete the bank transfer within 1 day and notify us once you have done so. If we do not receive your notification, we will cancel your order and you will need to reorder again if you need the book.
Yes, you can still order the book if the book is out of stock. However, do note the availability time frame.
We would definitely love to have that option if there is prior appointment. Most of our stock are based in our warehouse and hence you may not be able to purchase the book(s) you want if there is no prior appointment. Just let us know the book(s) you need and we will transfer them over from our warehouse. Once we have the book(s) in our office, we will notify you.
We have bookshops located at a couple of international schools. Prior appointment is necessary for us to transfer stock from our warehouse to the bookshop. We have bookshops located around Upper Serangoon area and around Tanglin area.
Once you have submitted your order, you will automatically receive an email reply stating that we have received your order. The email will also shows you the replica of the order you made with information like Order ID, the payment mode, the books you ordered etc.
If you do not receive the automated reply, it means that your order did not go through or you have keyed in an incorrect email address. You will need to repeat the ordering procedure again or check with us.
YES WE DO! We can ship our books overseas. Just fill in your Account and Billing details when you have finished choosing your book(s) and once we receive your order, we will let you know what is the freight cost to ship to your country.
If you cannot find the book(s) on our web or you would like to order in bulk, you can also email us on the book(s) you need and we will send you a quotation inclusive of the freight cost.
Do note that prepayment is required before shipment.
We either use TNT, DHL or speedpost for shipment to overseas depending on the weight of the book(s). For Southeast Asia countries, it will usually takes about 3-5 days to arrive excluding custom clearance.
If you have accidentally clicked a book which you do not need, you can do either of the following:
- Click once on the shopping cart , there will be a drop down list of the book(s) you are ordering. Click on the X next to the book(s) which you do not need and the item will be removed.
- Click once on the shopping cart, click on the “CART” button. Scroll through the list and click X to remove the book(s). The book will be removed